Huckleberry Pie is one of the original characters of the Strawberry Shortcake Francise.
Huckleberry Pie is one of Strawberry Shortcake's friends, who lives, not surprisingly, in a large Huckleberry Pie-shaped cabin, just down the road from Strawberry Shortcake's house.
In the 1980's series, he was the original owner of Pupcake. Because his original pet became Strawberry's in the 2003 series, he got a new pet, a frog named Shoofly. In the 2009 series, he has a dog named Tom-tom.
Unlike the others he doesn't permanently live in Berry Bitty City, but he does often drive by for a visit using his traveling "Huck's Pup Mobile". He plans to open a place called "Huckleberry's Home For Pets".
His theme colors seem to be dark blue oriented, while his icon is 3 blue colored berries put together.
- The only boy in Strawberryland is Huckleberry Pie. In addition to a large straw hat, Huckleberry wears blue overalls, a light purple shirt, a striped neck scarf and brown shoes. He has a brown dog with green and white striped ears.
- Huckleberry Pie is one of the newest characters welcome to Berry Bitty City! As well as being the only boy so far on the show, though this doesn't mean the girls plan to treat him any differently. With the desire to be loved by all, Huckleberry tends to claim to be into the berry same things their in, so that he'll be liked. After he and Blueberry Muffin make a promise, he begins to act like his true self soon after.
A friendly, perky young boy with a lot of inexperience when it comes to befriending others. Huckleberry Pie tries very hard to get things done or be liked by others. While he does learn to just be himself, he can't help but try brand new things in hopes of making more friends or learning to bond. Due to his love of animals (mainly dogs) and his career in mind, it's implied he has an easier time just being himself with animals best, as well as possibly hint that he grew up rather lonely.
Despite being surrounded by girls, Huckleberry doesn't seem to mind their girly activities and does/tries everything with a non-judgmental mind. He cares deeply for the berry bunch and is usually-always in an upbeat mood. He also knows how to have a good time, even if he's kinda klutzy... While Huck may come off really goofy he takes very serious care of everything he holds closely and he will do whatever he can to pay you back if you help him in any shape or form.
Huckleberry Pie is about the same height as Strawberry and the girls, though he seems to be an inch taller. He has fair skin with bright brown-blonde hair with short with multiple spikes of bangs and hair sticking up. His eyes are the same bright brown-blonde color, while his eyebrows seem to be an orange-brown.
Huckleberry Pie wears a dark blue T-shirt, with blue colored huckleberries on it with green and white striped sleeves and a pair of pale tan khaki pants and sneakers.
- Huck bore more than a passing resemblance to Mark Twain's literary creation Huckleberry Finn, from his straw hat and overalls to his tendencies towards fishing and general laziness.
- Huckleberry Pie was, for the most part, the only boy character in a female-dominated franchise.
- In the 1980s series, Huckleberry Pie was voiced by a female actress, Julie McWhirter.
- Daniel Canfield/James Street (2003-2008)
- Aidan Drummond (2009-present)